This isn’t one of my recipes, I found it on Tesco’s website but I couldn’t pin it on Pinterest because their main picture wasn’t a photo but a video. Really wanted to jot this somewhere so I would come across it again and maybe try so whacking it on here for me and everyone to try! I really love the way they look – they wouldn’t be out of place at the Mad Hatter’s Tea Party! So here is the recipe for when we want to create something a little crazy for tea!
- 75g butter
- 75g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 25g cocoa
- 75g self-raising flour
- a quarter of a tsp baking powder
- 4 small pears
- 2 tsp runny honey
- icing sugar for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Lightly butter four ramekins.
- Cream together butter and sugar until blended.
- Beat in the eggs.
- Add cocoa and beat again.
- Fold in the flour and baking powder.
- Divide the mixture between the ramekins.
- Cut base off each pear to make it stable in the ramekin. Press it in the middle of each one.
- Bake in the oven for 16 minutes.
- Serve drizzled with a little honey and a dusting of icing sugar!
Does anyone know any other fun looking recipes!? Happy baking!